Diciannove will be hosting another one of their fantastic wine dinners.
At Diciannove, we bring the soul of Italian flavours to the fore in everything we do, from classic crafted drinks to our traditional pastas and risottos, we use the freshest, seasonal ingredients, regionally sourced.
Executive Chef Alessandro Bay and his team have created a 5 course menu to match some of the fine prosecco's from Bisol.
Testimony that firmly places the Bisol family in the heart of the Prosecco and Cartizze production zone i.e. the land known as “Chartice” – Today's prestigious Cartizze hills – can be found as far back as the XVI century. Numerous references to the family have been made through the centuries leaving us with no doubt as to the permanence of Bisol's forefathers in the area of Valdobbiadene up to 1542 when a historical reference affirming Bisol as a grape-growing and wine producing family can be found: Eliseo Bisol gives life to a small but flowering business.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.