Davy's at Woolgate is just a short stroll from Bank and Moorgate Underground stations. A contemporary-styled wine bar, the list is curated by Davy's Wine Merchants and majors on classics from France with interesting selections from around the world available by the bottle and glass. On the food menus, look out for classic British fayre using carefully sourced, seasonal ingredients. When the sun shines, guests can relax outdoors on the extensive terrace. Davy's at Woolgate also has various spaces for large and small events, be it a private lunch or dinner, or drinks reception.
Christmas Champagne Breakfast
- Breakfast with a flute of Mimosa is £18.95 or £19.95 with a flute of Davy’s Celebration Champagne – It’s the perfect way to start your day this Christmas!
Monday 08:00 – 11:00
Tuesday 08:00 – 11:00
Wednesday 08:00 – 11:00
Thursday 08:00 – 11:00
Friday 08:00 – 11:00
- Wine Bar , Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Eating
- City of London, City of London
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- No Door Charge
- Background Music
- No queues normally
|Saturday||9:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Sunday||9:00||22:00||Private Hire Only.|
Davy's at Woolgate Bar and Brasserie, 25, Basinghall Street, EC2V 5HA
City of London
If you like Davy's at Woolgate Bar and Brasserie, You should also check out...