Welcome to Dabbers, the UK’s first purpose built, contemporary bingo hall, that is bringing this beautiful game back with a bang. They’re open 7 days a week with an incredible line up of shows hosted by the best comedians, performers and musicians in the country. Boasting incredible prizes, tasty…
Dabbers Social Bingo: Mother Day Bingo
- No reviews.
- Dabbers Bingo
It’s time to take your mama out and show her what it’s all about. Especially for Mothering Sunday, we host a bingo show designed to make mothers, mums and mas the centre of all the attention. We’ll play three rounds of highly entertaining bingo with one-line and full house winners getting their hands on plenty of deluxe prizes including flowers, chocolates and indulgent pampering sessions. Plus with delicious cocktails and fancy high tea packages* available, you’ll be living your best luxe life.
So whether you’re looking for a way to make a fuss of mum, for a day out with mum friends, or, celebrate someone special, Mother’s Day Bingo is the place to be.
*High tea package - For 2 people (pre-order required):
Chocolate and Cherry Gateau
Meringue nest, chantilly cream, Raspberry
Scottish smoked salmon, dill emulsified, orange crème fraîche, wild keta salmon, served in a bagel bun
Honey cured ham and British mature cheddar cheese sandwich, wholegrain mustard sauce, fresh spinach
Egg, Beetroot and smoked applewood cheese sandwich
Pearly Kween (edible cocktail)
Doors Open: 11.30am
Show Time: 12.30pm - 2pm
Prices From: £15
Tickets include entertainment, bingo card and dabber.
Social Seating Ticket
Includes ticket to the venue, Bingo card and a Dabber Pen.
|11:30 - 14:00||£15.00|
Dabbers Social Bingo, 18 - 22 Houndsditch, EC3A 7DB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that Dabbers Social Bingo (Bingo Forever Ltd, "DSB"), DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. DSB reserves the right to refuse admission to the game
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
6. Tickets are sold subject to DSB's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
8. DSB and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any damage to personal property.
9. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age