This modern British restaurant, cocktail bar and private hire venue is located in the city’s Chiswell Street, close to Barbican and Moorgate stations. Elegant across the board, Chiswell Street Dining Rooms serve food that is as delicious as it is immaculately presented; you don’t go forgetting a…
WORLD CUP Standing Tickets - 25th November @ Chiswell Street Dining Rooms
The best players in the world will head to the Middle East this November and December to fight to lift the World Cup Trophy. The atmosphere is going to be red hot as England attempts to give us the best present ever if they bring it home just in time for Christmas. Join us for the match on the 25th November with a Standing Ticket.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STANDING ONLY TICKET WHICH INCLUDES A PINT OF HEINEKEN OR AMSTEL
Standing Ticket - 25th November
Price includes a standing ticket entry with a pint of Heineken or Amstel.
|18:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
56, Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SA
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.