The West End in London is world-famous as an entertainment hotspot. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant Casino enhances this area’s reputation with a stunning mix of classic and contemporary gaming. Beautifully refurbished – imagine complete French Renaissance style décor – the Casino has all the…
Premier League - Big Sports Screen
- No reviews.
- The Rialto Backstage Bar - Leicester Square
Looking for the perfect spot to settle down and watch the action as it unfolds? Do you like Sports but want to avoid overcrowded places? Look no further. The Rialto offers an ultimate VIP-like experience. Allocated seating booths in front of London's largest Sports screen will guarantee ultimate comfort and experience. Unique interior, delicious food, great atmosphere. Whether you're tuning into the Premier League, Champions League or the FIFA World Cup, we are showing it.
Carry on your evening on our exquisite casino floor. Try your luck on one of the live Roulettes or Black Jack tables or explore our Backstage Bar for after drinks or live entertainment.
To book the VIP Booth the price is £50 per person (spent on the food and drinks) Minimum of 4 people per booth. Maximum of 5 people.
To book the booth please book "VIP Big Sport Screen" on Design My Night for your desired time slot.
To book a table in our Backstage Bar please book "Backstage Bar/Sports Bar" option.
The Rialto Backstage Bar - Leicester Square, 3 - 4 Coventry Street, W1D 6BL
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.