'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
The Anti-Valentine's Brunch: Cupid, Drink Your Heart Out!
- No reviews.
- Phoenix Arts Club
Bored of the Hinge hangouts, Tinder swipes and Thursdays? This Valentines, gather your best pals for a brunch like no other celebrating living your best lives and sticking a middle finger up to expectations.
Hosted by Drag Superstar Karla Bear, join us for 1 hour of bottomless prosecco and Italian food followed by performances from cabaret royalty. Expect seductively sexy burlesque, face-covering cirque and debaucherously witty drag tied up with hilarious sing-alongs, musical theatre epic-ness and much more.
Celebrate Valentines in true single style at the Phoenix Arts Club this year.
Doors 1.30pm. 90mins bottomless prosecco and Italian Food from 2pm til 3.30pm. Show ends 3.45pm.
|Reserved Cabaret Seating & 90mins Bottomless Prosecco & Italian Food||13:30 - 15:45||£55.00|
|Cabaret Show Ticket Only||13:30 - 15:45||£25.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Phoenix Arts Club
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.