Small batch cocktails and handmade infusions in SE6. Just a short stumble from Catford and Catford Bridge stations, this intriguing South London bar specialises, as its name would suggest, in drinks of the bottled variety. With a gorgeous selection of handmade bottled cocktails and infusions, it offers…
Oyster Tasting with Oyster Brothers (includes 6 oysters)
- No reviews.
- Bottle Bar And Shop
We're very excited to invite you to our fourth Oyster Tasting event with Oyster Brothers on Saturday 12th October from 7pm.
The tasting includes Colchester Rock Oysters or Kumamoto Oysters.
"The Rock Oyster is available all year round, the shells are long deep and flared and the oyster is meaty, firm and creamy with a fresh sweet taste. Our Oysters mature in the plankton rich waters of the Pyefleet Creek to take on a defined flavour full of zinc and other minerals. Dredged or handpicked from the seabed at low tide the Oysters are then purified in tanks at the Fishery for at least 42 hours.
The Kumamoto oysters are deep-cupped with petite meats. They have a mild brininess, sweet flavor and a honeydew finish. They are a favorite for both new oyster eaters and connoisseurs.
Kumamoto oysters originated in Yatsushiro Bay, Kumamoto Prefecture, Kyushu Japan and were shipped to the US in 1945. But strangly, even though they are extreemly popular in the US, they are unknown in Japan. The Oyster Guide calls the Kumamoto the ‘Chardonnay of oysters’ and are among the most popular oyster due to their luscious fruity flavor and light brininess. “Kumies’, as they are lovingly called, are a small oyster, only slightly larger than the Olympia oyster."
We're very happy to be working with Oyster Brothers and delighted to give you the opportunity to taste such high quality and delicious produce in Catford.
We look forward to meeting you all and thank you for your support.
The Bottle Bar and Shop team
Includes 6 oysters
|19:00 - 21:00||£14.00|
2, Catford Broadway, SE6 4SP
Catford Bridge (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.