Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Sunday Jazz Lunch: Lauren Lucille
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
As an iconic Live Music British Restaurant, we make a Sunday Roast a much more exciting venture!End your weekend with friends and family with a scrumptious 3-course Sunday lunch and a fantastic atmosphere, all accompanied with Live Jazz.Championing the Great British roast, Boisdale selects some of the very finest Scottish beef for the stunning centrepiece of the new menu. An 18-hour slow roast dry-aged rib of beef, Yorkshire pudding, goose fat roast potatoes, heritage vegetables, red wine gravy is undoubtedly some of the highest quality meat available in the capital.For those looking for an alternative to the full Sunday roast offering, lunch dishes including the legendary Boisdale Roast Dumfriesshire blackface haggis bashed neeps & tatties will be on offeror or fish of the day more casual lunchtime dining.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jazz & Bossa Nova with Lauren Lucille
Lauren Lucille has been performing jazz for 20 years with some of Australia's top musicians and with some of the best in London for the past 8 years.
She performs jazz standards from the American Songbook, and other styles including latin (brazillian mostly), swing, soul, funk and ballads.
Lauren has sung at numerous jazz festivals and clubs in Australia, selling out the top clubs in Melbourne 'Bennetts Lane' and Brisbane 'Brisbane Jazz Club' and has performed upstairs at Ronnie Scott's and 606 in London, and WOMAD festival in the UK
“…an incredible vocal range” Vents magazine
“Lucille…oozes…musical talent” Folkrag
BOISDALE of Canary wharf
Jools Holland is Boisdale’s Patron of Music presenting the very best in jazz, blues, reggae and soul and occasionally rock’n’roll. Described as “London’s No 1 jazz venue” by Tatler Magazine, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking the fountains of Cabot Square, which comprises an award-winning restaurant, four private dining rooms, The Oyster Bar & Grill, The Cigar Terrace, the world’s most extensive whisky bar (over 1000 malt whiskies!), and a stunning walk-in cigar humidor & shop.
The food offering ranges from an excellent value bar menu with a wonderful selection of burgers starting at £12.95, Scottish Pizza from £8.95 and an A La carte menu celebrating great British ingredients with flair and imagination. The dry aged grass fed Aberdeenshire beef steaks are simply amazing! You can also enjoy fabulous cocktails, a good selection of real ales and draft lagers as well as an outstanding wine list with over 200 bins.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Lunch
A sumptuous three course menu & live music
Table within 6 meters of stage + sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:30 - 15:30||£69.00|
Premium - Live Music & Lunch
Table from the middle to front of the room with a full view of stage + sumptuous three course menu & live music covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:30 - 15:30||£59.00|
Standard - Live Music & Lunch
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage + sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:30 - 15:30||£49.00|
Window - Live Music & Lunch
A sumptuous three course menu & live music
Table in Bay Window area with partial view of stage and screens including a sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:30 - 15:30||£39.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Boisdale of Canary Wharf
More from Boisdale Of Canary Wharf - Restaurant, Bars & Terrace
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.