Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Sunday Jazz Lunch: Frank & Dean Mother's Day Special!
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
As an iconic Live Music British Restaurant, we make a Sunday Roast a much more exciting venture! End your weekend with friends and family with a scrumptious 3-course Sunday lunch and a fantastic atmosphere, all accompanied with Live Jazz. From £49 per person.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Frank & Dean Show
Stephen Triffitt and Mark Adams, the original cast members of The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas, the fastest-selling West End show of all time, will take to Boisdale of Canary Wharf's stage to portray the greatest crooners of all time Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
Stephen Triffitt is undoubtedly one of the world’s finest interpreters of the songs, style and banter of Frank Sinatra. Mark has the looks, the moves, the cheek and the charm of Dean Martin.
Stephen and Mark were the original leading stars of the West End’s ‘The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas’ which opened at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in 2003 before transferring to the Strand Theatre where it broke box office records and earned an Olivier award nomination. They also toured globally (including Vegas) for a further five years, and had two sell-out solo nights at The London Palladium.
That’s Amore, Come Fly With Me, I’ve Got You Under My Skin, Everybody Loves Somebody, King of the Road, You Make me Feel So Young, One for my Baby, Ain’t That a Kick in The Head, I only Have eyes For You, are some of the timeless hits that the award-winning singers will perform during their residency at Boisdale.
Stephen Triffitt is recognised globally as a star in his own right, with press reviews nothing short of incredible. Whilst the praise from Frank Sinatra family has been highly flattering.
"Stephen Triffitt is the best. The greatest. Because he captures the soul of my Father" – Frank Sinatra Jr.
"Hi. I'm your daughter Tina." – Tina Sinatra
Stephen Triffitt is recognised globally as a star in his own right, with press reviews nothing short of incredible whilst Frank Sinatra family’s praise has been highly flattering.
"He really does sound exactly like Frank Sinatra." – The Guardian UK
"As Sinatra, Stephen Triffitt looks and uncannily sounds the part." – Times online
"Stephen Triffitt's tribute show to Frank Sinatra, is "unsettlingly perfect" – London Evening Standard
“Stephen Triffitt ‘IS’ Frank Sinatra” – Arts Desk
BOISDALE of Canary wharf
Jools Holland is Boisdale’s Patron of Music presenting the very best in jazz, blues, reggae and soul and occasionally rock’n’roll. Described as “London’s No 1 jazz venue” by Tatler Magazine, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking the fountains of Cabot Square, which comprises an award-winning restaurant, four private dining rooms, The Oyster Bar & Grill, The Cigar Terrace, the world’s most extensive whisky bar (over 1000 malt whiskies!), and a stunning walk-in cigar humidor & shop.
The food offering ranges from an excellent value bar menu with a wonderful selection of burgers starting at £12.95, Scottish Pizza from £8.95 and an A La carte menu celebrating great British ingredients with flair and imagination. The dry aged grass fed Aberdeenshire beef steaks are simply amazing! You can also enjoy fabulous cocktails, a good selection of real ales and draft lagers as well as an outstanding wine list with over 200 bins.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Lunch
A sumptuous three course menu & live music
Table within 6 meters of stage + sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:00 - 16:00||£99.00|
Premium - Live Music & Lunch
Table from the middle to front of the room with a full view of stage + sumptuous three course menu & live music covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:00 - 16:00||£89.00|
Standard - Live Music & Lunch
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage + sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:00 - 16:00||£69.00|
Window - Live Music & Lunch
A sumptuous three course menu & live music
Table in Bay Window area with partial view of stage and screens including a sumptuous three course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|12:00 - 16:00||£49.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.