Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Sunday Jazz Lunch: Frank & Dean Mother's Day Special!
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST
As an iconic Live Music British Restaurant, we make a Sunday Roast a much more exciting venture!
Celebrate mothers day with friends and family with a scrumptious 3-course Sunday lunch and a fantastic atmosphere, all accompanied with fantastastic Frank & Dean show.
Championing the Great British roast, Boisdale selects some of the very finest Scottish beef for the stunning centrepiece of the new menu. An 18-hour slow roast dry-aged rib of beef, Yorkshire pudding, goose fat roast potatoes, heritage vegetables, red wine gravy is undoubtedly some of the highest quality meat available in the capital.
For those looking for an alternative to the full Sunday roast offering, lunch dishes including the legendary Boisdale Roast Dumfriesshire blackface haggis bashed neeps & tatties will be on offeror or fish of the day more casual lunchtime dining.
Frank & Dean Show
Stephen Triffitt and Mark Adams the original cast members of The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas, the fastest-selling West End show of all time, will take to Boisdale of Canary Wharf's stage to portray the greatest crooners of all time Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
Stephen Triffitt is undoubtedly one of the world’s finest interpreters of the songs, style and banter of Frank Sinatra. Mark has the looks, the moves, the cheek and the charm of Dean Martin.
Stephen and Mark were the original leading stars of the West End’s ‘The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas’ which opened at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in 2003 before transferring to the Strand Theatre where it broke box office records and earned an Olivier award nomination. They also toured globally (including Vegas) for a further five years, and had two sell-out solo nights at The London Palladium.
That’s Amore, Come Fly With Me, I’ve Got You Under My Skin, Everybody Loves Somebody, King of the Road, You Make me Feel So Young, One for my Baby, Ain’t That a Kick in The Head, I only Have eyes For You, are some of the timeless hits that the award-winning singers will perform during their residency at Boisdale.
Stephen Triffitt is recognised globally as a star in his own right, with press reviews nothing short of incredible. Whilst the praise from Frank Sinatra family has been highly flattering.
"He really does sound exactly like Frank Sinatra." – The Guardian UK
"As Sinatra, Stephen Triffitt looks and uncannily sounds the part." – Times online
‘Adams captures Martin’s casual charm perfectly…Adams proves to be the coolest performer as he handles the horseplay and song effortlessly.’ Ian Johns - The Times.
ABOUT OUR FOOD
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://vimeo.com/44646126
Boisdale of Belgravia is a lively Scottish restaurant with cigar terrace, whisky bars, private dining rooms and live jazz every night- serving modern British dishes and the finest whiskies.
“Lovable, clubbable and the nightly jazz is world-class” Tatler
“The food is excellent – the most succulent meat, fish and game” Daily Telegraph
“One of London’s unsung treasures” The Guardian
“London’s best-loved shrine to all things Scottish” Evening Standard
All acts and ticket prices are subject to confirmation, change and availability.
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.