Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Stephen Triffitt: TO BE FRANK
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Stephen Triffitt as Frank Sinatra
Direct from Las Vegas, the iconic music of Frank Sinatra is brought to life once again HIS WAY.
Featuring the swing, the swagger and the velvet vocals of Frank Sinatra in concert, enjoy a not-to-be-missed evening with world-renowned vocalist Stephen Triffitt.
Widely regarded as the master of his craft, Triffitt starred as Frank for three seasons in Las Vegas. He held the role of Ol’ Blue Eyes in the original West End production of The Rat Pack Live. He sold out the London Palladium (twice), and Royal Festival Hall with his own solo spectacular. He not only walks the walk, he talks the talk, and gives a masterful performance of delicious vocals delivered with consummate ease.
Fly Me to the Moon, Mack the Knife, New York, New York, My Way, That’s Life, Under My Skin, Lady is a Tramp, My Kind of Town, All the Way and Luck Be a Lady delight spellbound audiences. Backed by the fantastic sound of big band swing, Triffitt is frankly the best thing since Sinatra himself.
Stephen Triffitt is recognised globally as a star in his own right, with press reviews nothing short of incredible whilst Frank Sinatra family’s praise has been highly flattering.
"Stephen Triffitt is the best. The greatest. Because he captures the soul of my Father" – Frank Sinatra Jr.
"Hi. I'm your daughter Tina." – Tina Sinatra
"He really does sound exactly like Frank Sinatra." – The Guardian UK
"As Sinatra, Stephen Triffitt looks and uncannily sounds the part." – Times online
"Stephen Triffitt's tribute show to Frank Sinatra, is "unsettlingly perfect" – London Evening Standard
“Stephen Triffitt ‘IS’ Frank Sinatra” – Arts Desk
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
Table within 6 meters of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:00 - 23:00||£149.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Table from the middle to front of the room with a full view of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:00 - 23:00||£99.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:00 - 23:00||£79.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Table in Bay Window area with partial view of stage and screens including a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements (see above). See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:00 - 23:00||£69.00|
Show Only - Live Music Standard Ticket
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage + amazing cocktails, wine and award winning whiskey lists and food menus available
|21:00 - 23:00||£29.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.