Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Soulful Sundays: Mi Soul presents Hil St Soul
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
Mi-Soul is a radio station on DAB, online and on app playing Soul, R&B, House, and other genres including Hip Hop, Reggae, and DnB.
Mi-Soul was founded by Gordon Mac (formerly Kiss FM), with long-time business partner Martin Strivens. Having left Colourful in June 2011, Mac launched Mi-Soul as an internet radio station in July 2012.. It commenced broadcasting on the Switch London 2 digital radio network on 27 June 2015.
Mi-Soul presenters and DJs include some of the UK's legendary names, including Lindsay Wesker, Jazzie B, Jumping Jack Frost, Brandon Block, and Dave VJ (formerly of Kiss); Femi Fem, Mastermind, Greg Edwards, and Keith Lawrence (formerly Capital Radio); George Kay, Calvin Francis, and Natty B (formerly Choice FM); Ronnie Herel, and DJ Bailey (formerly BBC Radio 1Xtra); and Mike Vitti (formerly Jazz FM). Other presenters to have appeared include the late Colin Faver and Paul Trouble Anderson.
Pre Drinks and DJs from 3 pm on the first floor Bar and Cigar Terrace, second floor from 6.30 pm for delicious dinner, live music and DJs.
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
Show Only Ticket
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|18:30 - 22:00||£25.00|
Window Dinner & Show Ticket
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|18:30 - 22:00||£64.50|
Standard Dinner & Show Ticket
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|18:30 - 22:00||£74.50|
Premium Dinner & Show Ticket
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|18:30 - 22:00||£99.50|
VIP Dinner & Show Ticket
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|18:30 - 22:00||£149.50|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.