Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Shola Ama is certainly no newcomer to the UK music industry. Her debut album Much Love entered the UK charts at #6 selling over one million copies and scoring Shola the Top 5 singles ‘You Might Need Somebody’ and ‘You’re The One I Love’ to name a few. The culmination of her critical and commercial success resulted in four Mobo nominations with Shola going on to collect two awards in the form of Best Newcomer and Best R&B act.
Shola has toured extensively across the UK and was a special guest to a whole host of artists (Fugees, 3T, Jamiraquai). She also headlined the 98 Rhythm Nation Tour feat Glamma Kid, D-Influence and Rashan Patterson. Furthermore, Shola was nominated for two Brit Awards and went on to pick up the gong for Best British Female, the crowning achievement for an incredible journey. Between albums, Shola collaborated on the Glamma Kid single ‘Taboo’, reworking the Sade classic and making it effortlessly her own, scoring her yet another Top 10 single. More albums followed and she then began a sell out UK tour which took her and her band all over the country extending to an extensive French tour and she also performed at sold out shows in Germany, Italy and Switzerland. Shola’s single ‘Imagine’, remixed by Asylum, went on to become one of the biggest club singles of the next three years. Shola has also been a guest judge on the show Pineapple Dance Studios, is also on a number of other TV shows and regularly gets played on the radio. Now getting remixed by the likes of Toddla T on Nina Tune, Shola is a veritable vocal star.
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 metres of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements including a glass of Premier Cru Champagne on arrival
|21:30 - 22:45||£199.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements including a glass of Premier Cru Champagne on arrival
|21:30 - 22:45||£149.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 22:45||£89.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 22:45||£79.00|
Show Only - Live Music No Dinner
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:30 - 22:45||£39.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.