Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Rebecca Poole AKA Purdy Album Showcase
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Purdy will lead you by the hand into her stories with deep velvet vocals, at times playfully then soulfully through the highs and lows. You won't want to say goodnight" Nick Dent Robinson - Evening Standard
"Purdy is a consummate artist, old soul, young heart, a musical feast of emotions" Time Out
"Great character, unique voice" Alan McGee
BOISDALE of Canary wharf
Jools Holland is Boisdale’s Patron of Music presenting the very best in jazz, blues, reggae and soul and occasionally rock’n’roll. Described as “London’s No 1 jazz venue” by Tatler Magazine, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking the fountains of Cabot Square, which comprises an award-winning restaurant, four private dining rooms, The Oyster Bar Grill, The Cigar Terrace, the world’s most extensive whisky bar over 1000 malt whiskies!, and a stunning walk-in cigar humidor shop.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar restaurant" Hot Tickets
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Boisdale of Canary Wharf Ltd
More from Boisdale Of Canary Wharf - Restaurant, Bars & Terrace
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.