Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Legend: The music of Bob Marley & the Wailers
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ACT:
Come and join us to celebrate the music of reggae’s brightest shining star - Bob Marley. We're bringing LEGEND, the UK’s leading tribute to Bob Marley to Boisdale to throw down an entire night of SMOKIN’ reggae classics! Boisdale will be the one and only place to praise Jah and raise your spirit to the sky and celebrate - ONE LOVE!
These brilliant musicians have worked with a who who; of reggae legends including Burning Spear, Dennis Brown and Desmond Dekker. Led by the irrepressible Michael Anton Phillips, a man who sounds so like his hero it uncanny, this sensational tribute to the timeless music of Bob Marley goes from beautiful ballads like No Woman, No Cry and Is This Love through to reggae classics such as I Shot The Sheriff and Stir It Up.
There are numerous bands paying tribute to the King Of Reggae, but few of them get anywhere near as close to the natural, mystical quality of Bob Marley timeless music as Michael Anton Phillips and his superb six-piece band.
LEGEND perform a Bob Marley show in sound and vision just like you were at a Bob Marley concert. A full evening show features all the hits and more including classic Bob Marley reggae standards:
*Is This Love
*No Woman No Cry
*Could You Be Loved
*Three Little Birds
*Get Up Stand Up
*Stir It Up
*One Love/People Get Ready
*I Shot The Sheriff
*Waiting In Vain
*Satisfy My Soul
…and much more!
FEEL THE VIBE! PURE ENTERTAINMENT! NOT TO BE MISSED!
Start your night on the First Floor with our resident DJs from Saxon Sound playing the very best of Soul, Reggae and Funk.
DJ's MUSCLEHEAD, SEAN M, ViCTOR V and SIR ALLAN BRANDO from the internationally acclaimed and Legendary Saxon Sound plus special guests; shall collectively be spinning both latest and classic tunes with live Mcing for the ultimate party vibes. Expect to hear a unique blend of Reggae, Dancehall, Soca, Afro-Beat, R&B, Soul, Old Skool Garage and Sing-a-Long Party Anthems.
BOISDALE of Canary wharf
Jools Holland is Boisdale’s Patron of Music presenting the very best in jazz, blues, reggae and soul and occasionally rock’n’roll. Described as “London’s No 1 jazz venue” by Tatler Magazine, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking the fountains of Cabot Square, which comprises an award-winning restaurant, four private dining rooms, The Oyster Bar & Grill, The Cigar Terrace, the world’s most extensive whisky bar (over 1000 malt whiskies!), and a stunning walk-in cigar humidor & shop.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£89.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£99.00|
Show Only - Live Music Standard Ticket No Dinner
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:30 - 23:00||£39.00|
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 metres of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£149.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£79.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.