Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Chart Smashing Superstar Alexander O'Neal
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Securing his name in the R&B history books, Alexander O'Neal is one of the genres most iconic names. With chart smash 'Criticize' lighting up dance floors across the world thirty years after its release, his sound has transcended generations.
Signed by Prince back in the early days as part of 'The Time' his journey in and out of various band formations propelled him to be the solo artist that we best know him for today.
American born, Alexander O'Neal has created a cult appreciation across the globe. His back catalogue transporting his singles in to the UK and Billboard top tens as well as a triple platinum selling album and ever expanding discography.
With his heart firmly in the music industry and a loyalty to the thousands that still buy his records, O'Neal's passion to keep his sound alive is ever present. 2018 will see the release of Alexander’s first original studio album for 15 years , and fans are in for a treat when they hear how one of the greatest voices of all time has matured into a sensational soul and blues sound.
With the release of his hard hitting , blockbuster autobiography in early 2017 , and a 50 date UK tour to celebrate 30 years of the iconic Hearsay album , it’s safe to say that fans still can’t get enough of the man from Minneapolis!
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
VIP Dinner & Show Ticket
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 3-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements & a glass of Veuve Cliquot
|21:15 - 22:30||£199.00|
Premium Dinner & Show Ticket
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 3-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements including a glass of Premier Cru Champagne on arrival
|21:15 - 22:30||£149.00|
Standard Dinner & Show Ticket
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:15 - 23:15||£139.00|
Window Dinner & Show ticket
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:15 - 23:15||£99.00|
Show Only - Live Music No Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage. Full cocktail and bar service as well as superb Bar and Restaurant menus available as required
|21:15 - 23:15||£89.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.