Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Barry White Valentine Special by Shenton Dixon
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
Reservations from 5pm | Live Music: 9.00pm
What better way of spending Valentine’s Night than with the romantic and soulful voice of Barry White in one of the most beautiful rooms in London. Shenton Dixon’s portrayal of the legendary singer is as close as you can get and he features all your favourite hits - You're The First, The Last, My Everything, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe, Just The Way You Are, I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby, Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up and many more.
Shenton Dixon recently burst into the spotlight after a show-stopping appearance on BBC1’s The Voice. As a seasoned performer, from theatre to television and voice-over work to radio presenting, as well as his tribute act, Legends Of Soul as the legends Bary White, Stevie Wonder, George Benson and Louis Armstrong, Shenton has been showing off his unique talent across the world.
Treat your Valentine to an intimate candlelit dinner and performances from Shelton Dixon paying homage to the love God Barry White.
BOISDALE of Canary wharf
Jools Holland is Boisdale’s Patron of Music presenting the very best in jazz, blues, reggae and soul and occasionally rock’n’roll. Described as “London’s No 1 jazz venue” by Tatler Magazine, Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking the fountains of Cabot Square, which comprises an award-winning restaurant, four private dining rooms, The Oyster Bar & Grill, The Cigar Terrace, the world’s most extensive whisky bar (over 1000 malt whiskies!), and a stunning walk-in cigar humidor & shop.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 23:00||£149.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 23:00||£129.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 23:00||£89.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 23:00||£79.00|
Show Only - Live Music
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:00 - 23:00||£29.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.