A magical force of the Last Talisman has come to Bermondsey Street, bringing good fortune in the form of drinks and delicious small plates alongside a sizzling Asian grill and a dog friendly bar. Escape from reality while still feeling like a home away from home. The Last Talisman is set to deliver memorable…
Day of the Dead Cocktail Masterclass
- The Last Talisman
A Celebration of Tequila & Tequila Cocktails for Day of the Dead.
Join us on THURSDAY, 28th OCTOBER from 6 PM, ahead of the Halloween Weekend and Day of the Dead, a Mexican celebration to remember the dead.
Our cocktail, the La Ofrenda, meaning the offering, was inspired by this celebration when our drinks creator, Dre Masso, was in Mexico. The drink is entirely black in colour and is a tequila inspired Black Manhattan.
We are hosting a tequila tasting and tequila cocktails masterclass. You'll get to learn the difference between a Reposado and a Blanco whilst learning how to make our La Ofrenda Signature Cocktail and learn how to make a classic Tommy's Margarita. So get your tickets now, as this event will be unmissable both for any keen tequila fan or for someone who enjoys a good cocktail!
Just £30 per person for a 60 MINUTE CLASS, Welcome Drink, Tequila Tasting and Learning to Make TWO Cocktails.
Tequila Tasting & Cocktail Masterclass
Just £30 per person for a 60 Minute Class, Welcome Drink, Tequila Tasting and Learning to Make Two Cocktails.
|18:00 - 19:00||£30.00|
Milliners House, 171-173 Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UW
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Last Talisman
More from The Last Talisman
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.