Ibérica Leeds was built within the historic Hepper House, a Grade-Two-listed former cloth merchants. The main dining room is flooded with natural light coming from the skylight that runs the length of the grand room. High ceilings and elegant chandeliers make for a majestic dining experience. Downstairs…
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at Ibérica Leeds
- No reviews.
- Iberica Leeds
WHY WE LOVE IT
Ranking as the country that drinks the most gin in the world, Spain has elevated the original concept of gin and tonic from a simple high-ball glass into a drink that stimulates the senses. With premium gins, quality tonics, and a variety of botanicals to complement the aromas of the spirit, the Spanish-style gin and tonic is an "occasion" more than just a tipple.
SPANISH GIN AND TONIC EXPERIENCE AT IBÉRICA
Grab some friends or a fellow gin lover and enjoy a relaxed evening of drinks and nibbles at Ibérica as you taste three different gins from Spain with our in-house expert. Get creative at your table by mixing the spirits with your favourite combination of tonics and botanicals and enjoy up to three of your own gin and tonics with savoury bar snacks.
Your Spanish gin and tonic experience lasts around one hour and includes:
Three samples of different gin styles to taste
Selection of four premium tonics and botanicals to mix with the spirits
Savoury snacks served to share
Introduction to the gins and spanish gin and tonic with our in-house expert
Printed and digital tasting notes to take home
Exclusive price on drinks and delicatessen you may wish to purchase at the end of your experience.
This experience is available on selected days and times, please choose your preferred option when selecting your tickets. for any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 3pm
||15:00 - 16:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 3.30pm
||15:30 - 16:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 4pm
||16:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 4.30pm
||16:30 - 17:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 5pm
||17:00 - 18:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 5.30pm
||17:30 - 18:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 6pm
||18:00 - 19:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 6.30pm
||18:30 - 19:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 7pm
||19:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 12pm
||12:00 - 13:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 12.30pm
||12:30 - 13:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 1pm
||13:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 1.30pm
||13:30 - 14:30||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 2pm
||14:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
Spanish Gin and Tonic Experience at 2.30pm
||14:30 - 15:30||£40.00|
Hepper House, 17a East Parade, LS1 2BH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Experiences by Ibérica
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.