Walkabout just off Sauchiehall Street, is Glasgow's answer to the land down under, where you'll find a shed-load of Aussie spirit, plenty of live music, a buzzing party atmosphere and a giant H.D screen for all you sports-loving blokes and sheilas. A Glasgow bar bursting with a zingy Australian-themed…
Hogmanay Ceilidh @ Walkabout Glasgow
- No reviews.
- Walkabout Glasgow
Walkabout's first ever Hogmanay Ceilidh! A night packed with Scottish tradition with a little Aussie twist. Get dressed up, get your dancing shoes on and join us for what's bound to be a great night for our first ever Ceilidh! With the option of either a 3 course meal or just drinks we have something for everyone, plus, all ticket holders will receive a complimentary glass of bubbly!
3 Course Meal & Entry Ticket - Arrival at 5:30pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 5:30pm to avoid disappointment or additional charges.
*You will be contacted ahead of your reservation in order to make a pre-order.
|17:30 - 03:00||£30.00|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrival from 9pm
Guests with this ticket type can arrive from 9pm. Please arrival by 11pm to avoid disappointment or additional charges
|21:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
128 Renfield Street, G2 3AL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you regarding receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required