Edinburgh Harry Potter Walking Tour
- No reviews.
- Outside the Museum on the Mound
Take a 2-hour guided Harry Potter walking tour for a magical journey through all things wizarding in Edinburgh. See where JK Rowling was inspired to create her iconic characters, and visit some of the film sites and wizarding locations in the Harry Potter universe. See the entrance to Hogwarts, the original Diagon Alley, and Edinburgh Castle. Tour group size is a maximum of 35 people.
Meet your professional guide at 9am near the entrance to The Museum on the Mound to begin your walking tour. A must for all Harry Potter fans, you'll walk the same streets as Harry and his friends and visit the locations that proved such an inspiration for Rowling. With your guide, take a magical journey into the wizarding world and engage on trivia and Harry Potter knowledge as you seek out film locations and other notable sites. Learn the history of the series and of Edinburgh itself as you walk these famous streets.
Marvel at the entrance to the fictional Hogwarts, invisible to the Muggle world, and wander the inspirational winding streets of Old Town Edinburgh to the spot where JK Rowling wrote the books. Arriving at Castlehill, you'll wander through Edinburgh to see the burial ground of 'he who must not be named.' Then visit the original Diagon Alley and the buildings that inspired Hogwarts itself. See all the dark corners and sunlit streets that inspired JK Rowling to create the magical world of Harry Potter. See the historic Royal Mile, the beautiful Edinburgh Castle, and the bustling shopping districts of Princes Street and Edinburgh Waverley. Your guide will be happy to provide recommendations for exploring the city further, with lots of great tips and tricks. Tour ends at approximately 1pm in Old Town's Royal Mile.
Comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing are recommended.
|12:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Outside the Museum on the Mound, Museum on the Mound, N Bank Street, the Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.