Don't Kill the Bride! Valentine's Murder Mystery Dinner
- Murrayfield Hotel
Cassie (The Bride) desires a traditional wedding while Gordon (The Groom) on the other hand plans to give Cassie a wedding that is 'out of this world'. Meanwhile, Hugo (The Best Man) has to contend with Tara (The Exotic Dancer from the Stag Party) who gatecrashes the wedding with intentions of her own...
Wedding Planning Can Be Murder!
Be entertained by four professional actors in Murrayfield Hotel where you will witness the drama unfold before inspecting the clues and quizzing the suspects in order to solve the murder!
Book now to experience Don't Kill the Bride! for £37pp + booking fee & also enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal.
Check out the Event Menu below:
Soup of the Day (V)
Mozzarella Pearls (V)
(Vine Tomatoes, Basil & Balsamic)
(Chorizo Skewer, Rocket salad)
Herb Butter Roasted Chicken
(Garlic Mash, Tenderstem Broccoli, Whisky jus)
Coconut & Galangal Red Curry (V)
(Steamed Coriander rice)
Roast Salmon & Haddock Fish Cake
(Roasted Squash & Lemon Hollandaise sauce)
Sticky Toffee Pudding (V)
(Toffee sauce & berries)
Chocolate & Orange Cake (V)
Please note that seating may be communal as part of the Murder Mystery format. We will require meal pre-orders for each member of your party prior to the event.
Once you've booked tickets, Chris from Whodunnit Events will be in touch to confirm your dietary requirements and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The way the act was set out between dinner courses was ideal. The actors were absolutely brilliant- such an immersive performance and the interactive aspect of interviewing them as suspects was fantastic - we did our best to put them on the spot with some damning evidence and the way they improvised and responded was fantastic. The evidence file was a great touch too, so detailed and well put together, which really goes for the entire show as well. Thank you so much for the fantastic night, it’s something totally different and such great fun. Will absolutely be going to another one of their events in the future!"
Emma, Trust pilot Review on 3rd November 2019
"If you're reading these reviews with the intention of attending an event “ book now it’s a must”. Had a fabulous night, very family friendly from hen party’s to friends & families celebrating special occasions.
Very well organised with an attentive team making the whole experience very enjoyable."
Yvonne, Trust pilot Review on 27th April 2019
"Great acting guys and a tricky plot with lots of red herrings thrown in to engage us all. It’s like cluedo in the flesh! Loved it!"
Georgina, Facebook Review on 16th April 2018
Limited tickets available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
Don't Kill the Bride! Invitation
Three-course meal and Murder Mystery entertainment.
|19:00 - 22:30||£37.00|
Murrayfield Hotel, 18, Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, EH12 6HN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.