ECBF - Saturday Night - Big Night Out
This is the best way to enjoy beer and the world of brewing – we designed it that way! Once you’re in, there’s nothing to worry about, apart from what beer to try next. Total freedom. A ticket gives you everything you need, it’s all included (apart from food and if you want to buy any merchandise).
What’s included in your ticket:
Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
A world of great beer – you’ll get access to all breweries and beers on during the session. Served in festival taster pour (100ml).
Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass from Rastal, called a Teku. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little ‘zine to help guide you around the festival so can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket
Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money. This year we’ve collaborated with Pitt to bring you a line-up of Edinburgh’s best street food vendors. You won’t go home hungry.
Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.
** No refunds will be given.
|General Entry||11:30 - 16:30||£38.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.