Dram & Smoke - Scottish Pop-up
- The Biscuit Factory
THE EDINBURGH FESTIVAL PROJECT - AUGUST
1) Scran: food; provisions.
2) Bevvy: a drink, esp an alcoholic one.
3) General Flumgummerie: hijinks, tomfoolery, hullaballoo, capering, antics, buffoonery, skylarking… you get the point aye?
Following numerous sold out London projects, Dram & Smoke is heading north of the border for the Edinburgh Festival; taking over a former Biscuit Factory for all of August. Dishes that champion the best of Scottish produce are served up family-style from an open kitchen alongside Naked Grouse whisky cocktails, wine, great beer and a solid playlist. The house party vibe is helped along with bar games, live music performances and a fully-stocked bar that's open until late.
Things kick off at 7.00pm and the £40pp ticket gets you:
- 1 Welcome Cocktail
- 4 Course Tasting Menu (See below. Veggie menu also available)
- Live Music
- Access to our bar after dinner until late (dinner finishes at around 9.30pm)
- Please note this event is communal seating but we do a table plan. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance (email@example.com)
- We ask guests to arrive promptly at 7.00pm when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
Alternative Veggie Menu (Upon request - email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Veggie Haggis, Pea & Courgette Terrine
Tattie Scones, Pickles, Crispy Capers
- Pearl Barley & Summer Squash Risotto
Crowdie & Wild Mushrooms
- Roasted Artichoke, Toasted Oat Crumb & Crispy Egg
- Rhubarb & Custard with Heather Honeycomb
Includes Welcome Cocktail + 4 Courses
|19:00 - 21:30||£40.00|
The Biscuit Factory, 4-6, Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH65NP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
14. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
15. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
16. We cannot accept responsibility for any personal property at the venue.
17. Tickets are sold subject to the venue's right to alter/vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
18. Menu is subject to change.