Cocktails in the City Edinburgh 2018
- No reviews.
- The Hub
Discover a stunning venue, journey through cocktails inspired by the city with Edinburgh's finest bars and enjoy an unforgettable evening of cocktail creativity this November.
-All your favourite bars, under one roof-
- Sip your way through the city's most inventive cocktails
- Adventure through the immersive Tasting Rooms hosted by 31Dover.com
- Take part in espresso martini masterclasses with Tia Maria & The Coffee Project
- Sample foraged botanical cocktails with The Botanist Gin
What you'll be drinking
- Enjoy new signature cocktails created especially for the event
- Sample premium spirits from 30 hand-picked brands
- Non alcoholic cocktails also available at all the bars
16 of the city's best bars including:
- 56 North, Harvey Nichols Forth Floor Bar, Hawksmoor
- Hoot The Redeemer, Juniper Bar, Nightcap , Nauticus, Pop Up Geeks, and more
Where do I sign up?
- £12 entry ticket includes one cocktail and a cocktail booklet
- Cocktails on the evening are £6.50 all night, from any of the participating bars
See you at bar...
General Entry Ticket
Includes one cocktail and cocktail booklet
|18:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
The Hub, 348-350 Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
1. Be entering Cocktails in the City you consent to be photographed or filmed and the organisers reserve the right to use these images for marketing purposes.2. Cocktails in the City operates a responsible service of alcohol policy. Anyone behaving in a manner contrary to this policy will be politely requested to leave the event.3. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes. 4. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may berefused entry to or ejected from the venue.10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.