Cocktails in the City Edinburgh
- The Hub
The UK’s leading cocktail festival is back in The Hub in Edinburgh this May 3-4 to celebrate the city’s world class cocktail culture and serve up two nights of cocktail innovation, all under one roof.
Cocktails in the City brings together 15 of the city’s most inventive and original cocktail bars, as they compete to be crowned Best Bar. Enjoy show stopping cocktails and the latest trend-surfing inventions, as the city’s most exclusive bars turn out in force to win your cocktail vote.
- Sip your way through over 30 NEW and original cocktails, created exclusively for the event
- Sample botanical serves in our gin garden and pick your own garnishes
- Sip champagne cocktails with Laurent Perrier
- Experience the negroni three ways
- Try new spirit journeys with the Tasting Rooms
- Enjoy a delicious selection of Edinburgh street food from street food hero Rost
2019 Line up
Nauticus, 99 Hanover Street, Harvey Nichols Forth Floor Bar, Hoot The Redeemer, The Raging Bull, Tigerlily, Usquabae Bar, Juniper Bar, Empress of Broughton Street, Copper Blossom, Le Monde.
Tickets - £12.50 entry ticket includes a FREE cocktail, from any of the participating bars. Cocktails on the evening are £6.50 all night.
Group save offer: Book 5 or more tickets and get 25% off
Friday-Saturday 3-4 May 18.00 - 23.00
The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT