Sitting in the heart of the Cowgate, The Three Sisters is an establishment recognised worldwide. Offering live entertainment, sport and endless options of food and drink, there is something for everyone. The venue has recently undergone through a huge transformation especially within the main bar. Expect…
Wild West Weekend
- No reviews.
- The Three Sisters
Wild West Weekend takes over The Three Sisters for one weekend only! Our saloon doors swing open from 12PM on Friday 28th of July. Enjoy live country music and western decor all weekend!
We'll be kicking things off on the 28th with our Fierce Friday Battle of The Divas: DOLLY v CHER. Doors open to our LIVE room at 8.30PM, performance starts at 9PM.
On Saturday 29th Doing Bits: GOES WEST! Hosted by Tom Harlow, we have a line-up of Wild West performers including Drag, Burlesque and a thrilling WHIP act. Doors open at 6.30PM and show starts at 7PM. The cabaret will be followed by Country musicians and singers until 3AM!
Sunday 30th is one not to be missed! A Mechanical RODEO BULL will take over our courtyard during the afternoon and we will host a Rodeo Competition as well as a Cowboy Cook-out! A Boozy Brunch from 12PM-3PM followed by Karaoke at 9PM.
Grab your best Cowboy hat and get down to The Three Sisters for a WILD weekend!
139, Cowgate, EH1 1JS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.