SKYbar has built up a reputation for delivering some of the best events in the city. From festive Afternoon Teas and silent discos to quizzes (with themed surprises throughout), the experiences here are not to be missed. Thirsty? This beauty serves up incredible limited-edition cocktails, alongside…
Getting Hitched with Experts
You're engaged....now what's next! Don't worry we have you covered, book you tickets for our ultimate wedding planning experience on Thursday 17th February 2022 at 6:30pm. Hosted by the fabulous SKYBar, with the best views in the city.
This experience will not be boring presentations or lectures, it is an interactive evening where you can hear tips from wedding experts to help you plan your big day! This event is inclusive and open to everyone.
You will be welcomed with fizz and canapes on arrival and get to here from local wedding experts with live music entertainment and some added extras it is an event not to be missed.
Standard Ticket - includes welcome fizz and canapes.
|18:30 - 21:30||£5.00|
34 Bread Street, EH3 9AF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.