Part of the heralded Dirty Martini group, Dirty Martini Cardiff comes to the city as the brand's first venture outside of London. Dirty Martini a sleek and sophisticated cocktail and party bar with an impressive cocktail card. A talented bar team mix up Dirty Martini’s bespoke cocktails, with half…
New Years Eve - Dirty Martini Cardiff
2020, we see you!
Wave goodbye to 2019 and welcome the new decade, glass in hand at Dirty Martini.
Let us host your NYE with the party starting at 8pm and a live DJ to keep you dancing til' 3am. We’ll even help you kick off the celebrations with a free glass of Prosecco before 9pm.
And remember our motto for going into 2020 - less bitter, more glitter!
Dress code: NYE GLAM with a touch of SPARKLE, Get dressed up and show 2019 what it's missing! (Just like when you "accidentally" bump into your ex, whilst looking a million dollars)
71-72, St Mary Street, CF10 1FA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.