Supper Club with Black Cow Vodka
- No reviews.
As we come to the end of our Supper Clubs for 2019, we are very excited to be welcoming Black Cow Vodka to send us out with a bang! Made in West Dorset on England’s south west coast, Black Cow is the world’s smoothest vodka, made from the milk of grass grazed cows and nothing else. Black Cow is an award-winning, super premium, crystal clear vodka with a smooth and creamy character.
Your evening will commence with a short cruise along the river with Bristol Ferry Company, accompanied Black Cow ambassador James who will be talking about the brand and serving up a pre dinner cocktail for you on board. Once you have docked on our pontoon, we will whisk you up to our first floor restaurant and here you will enjoy our 3 course, set dinner menu and a Black Cow aperitif on arrival. An unique menu of specially created Black Cow cocktails will be available for you to purchase throughout the evening. With unrivalled views of the river and beautiful sunsets from the balcony, this will be a night to remember.
Tickets for this event can be purchased by following the link below.
Don't forget to look out from April until September to see who else will be joining us for Supper Club 2019!
Supper Club with Black Cow
Supper Club @ riverstation
|18:30 - 22:30||£40.00|
The Grove The Grove BS1 4RB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.