LiFE In The Park Festival with Jamie Jones
- Brighton Rugby Club
Light at the end of the tunnel as 'Life in the Park' Brighton launches ...
To celebrate the return to life, normality and a fresh new venue and outlook on life, we launch our eagerly anticipated series, 'Life in the Park', which will land in Waterhall, Brighton in June and July.
We have invited our favourite artists and brands to the city to celebrate LIFE, through a series of cool open parties and exclusive after parties, all held at The Arch.
Join 2,000 people at a specially hand picked event featuring the likes of Roger Sanchez, Orbital, Jamie Jones, Maceo Plex, Skream, Denis Sulta, David Rodigan and loads more
LiFE is a month long open air event series brought to you by The Arch, featuring some of our favourite brands and artists.
To the launch the series The Arch teamed up with Take & Otherworld to bring the man Jamie Jones back to Brighton.
Lineup: JAMIE JONES, Prok|Fitch, Fleur Shore, Joseph Edmund, Summer Ghemati
Jamie Jones had pioneered his own distinct sound that has paved the way for a warmer, more melodic, side of techno to emerge. It was DJs Can Dance - the East London warehouse parties he threw in the mid 00’s - that helped him make his mark on the capital, while the countless summers spent playing in Ibiza solidified him as an integral cog in the island’s music scene. 2010 saw him hold an esteemed residency at DC10 for Monday’s Circoloco day parties, but little did he know that a year later he would be at the helm of one of the island’s most respected parties at the very same club. This year marks the seventh season of Paradise at it’s Ibiza home of DC10. As a raver, this is the club where Jamie spent his summers on the dance floor and where he came to meet the family that would later make Paradise a reality. Wanting to offer something different to the Ibiza party circuit and inspired by Larry Levan’s legendary Paradise Garage parties in New York, he set out to create a party that was eclectic, creative with an intimate family feel. Now he’s bringing a little bit of Paradise to every corner of the globe with parties landing in cities like Miami, New York, LA, Moscow and Toronto. Over the years Paradise has grown globally, partnering with like minded brands and festivals including The Warehouse Project, Printworks, Tomorrowland, We Are Fstvl, BPM and DGTL. To date, Jamie’s label Hot Creations has put out over 100 releases, with the 100th, ‘Kooky Chords’, coming from Jamie himself last September, hitting the number 2 spot on Beatport’s chart. The label has also helped launch the careers of numerous artists such as Patrick Topping, Richy Ahmed and Detlef, who also make up part of the loyal Paradise family Jamie has built around him.
Sat 26 June
|2nd release||12:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Arrive before 4pm
<p>Must arrive strictly before 4pm</p>
|12:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
|Group Ticket for 4 People||12:00 - 22:00||£90.00|
|Group Ticket for 6 People||12:00 - 22:00||£150.00|
Brighton Rugby Club, Waterhall Road, Brighton, BN1 8YR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.