A microbrewery and den of crafty beer creations to boot, The North Laine turned an outdated Brighton nightclub into one of the city's most bustling ventures for hop based treats and gastro pub grub with cocktails, beer pong, prosecco pong, ping ping, table football, bottomless brunch Saturdays, DJ nights…
BRIGHTON CRAFT OKTOBERFEST
- No reviews.
- North Laine Brewhouse
If you can't be in Germany with the Munich crowds, then celebrating Oktoberfest in Brighton this year is the next best thing. Taking place in our huge Brewhouse, we are doing a Bavarian Takeover! The main event taking place Saturday 1st October but our own brewed german lager and guest specials starting from 20th September! The main themed event will be brimming with beer, bratwurst and Bavarian bands aplenty. Prost! 🥨 🥨 🥨
BRIGHTON CRAFT OKTOBERFEST
20TH SEP - 10TH OCT - MAIN EVENT 1ST OCTOBER
FOLLOWING THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS' SUCCESSES WE WANT TO GO BIGGER AND BETTER THIS YEAR WITH 3 WEEKS CELEBRATION AT 26 TAP BREWHOUSE!
🔹 8+ CRAFT BEERS SERVED IN 1L OR 2L STEINS - WE EVEN HAVE FROZEN STEINS - from our own brewery, ABK, LITTLE CREATURES, CLOCK & DAGGER, STONEWOOD, ORBIT, PECKHAM AND MORE!
🔹BRATWURST XXL(VEGAN OPTION),SCHNITZELSS, SAUERKRAUT, CURRYWURST, BEER CHEESE AND MORE
COCKTAILS AND OUR HOLY SMOKES MENU ALSO ARE ROLLING ALONGSIDE OKTOBERFEST
🔹LIVE BAVARIAN BAND 6PM SATURDAY 1ST, VENUE TAKE OVER , GAMES AND BAVARIAN FOOD!
LIVE BAND IS BOOKED, GUEST BEERS ARE ORDERED AND LEDERHOSEN ARE READY! ARE YOU?
Book in to secure your spot on our bookings page or just walk in! Dog and family friendly !
27, Gloucester Place, BN1 4AA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.