Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
Where the Hell is Bernard?
- No reviews.
- Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre
Haste Theatre presents
WHERE THE HELL IS BERNARD?
In a world where no one plays, no one questions and no one ever leaves, four women work in an office high above the city to anonymously return lost items. Everything runs like clockwork – until one day a box mysteriously bounces back…
As the women embark on a mission that takes them out of the city and out of their comfort zones, they unwittingly find themselves with the future of humanity in their hands.
Mixing magical visuals, movement, live song and clown, award-winning company Haste Theatre create a darkly comic warning for the future.
‘Brave, bizarre, magical’ – A Younger Theatre
**** - Theatre Box Blog
**** - British Theatre Guide
**** - London Theatre1
Where the Hell is Bernard?
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:10||£12.00|
2 Courses £18
|18:30 - 20:00||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
Tickets are non-refundable.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Old Joint Stock Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.