Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
Vulvarine: A New Musical
Bryony Buckle is astoundingly average.
Her days are filled with mind numbing office work, thinking about lunch and lusting after Orson Bloom from IT. But following a dose of hormone therapy gone wrong and a well-timed bolt of lightning, Bryony gains superhero abilities and
a brand-new persona: Vulvarine, saviour of womankind.
Where is all the tampon tax going?
Who is The Mansplainer, and what is his evil plan?
Grab your tights, your spanx and your most
supportive sports bra.
It’s hero time.
“A masterclass in musical theatre”
“funny, silly and smart”
“Sassy, outrageously silly, and full of heart”
Vulvarine Evening Performance
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:10||£15.00|
Vulvarine Matinee Performance
Admit one 3pm
|15:00 - 16:10||£15.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining 2 Courses
2 courses Set Menu 6:30pm
|18:30 - 19:55||£18.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining 2 Courses
2 courses Set Menu 1:30pm
|13:30 - 14:55||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.