Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
You are invited: Palm Springs, 1971. Frank Sinatra faces retirement. The air is electric and the crowd jockey for position at Sinatra’s last intimate show. But times are changing as the Rolling Stones and David Bowie dominate the charts. Sinatra’s blue eyes are bloodshot and his face craggy with booze, cigarettes and memories. Things take an unexpected turn when he drinks One for My Baby too many. This is the 2am Sinatra you dream of meeting. Dangerous. Unpredictable. Brilliant. 'Shelton as Sinatra is quite simply phenomenal' ***** (Mike Young, BBC). 'Marvellously played' (Daily Telegraph).
"A glorious and compelling masterpiece”
"Sheer brilliance, Richard Shelton channelled Frank Sinatra and Richard left the building. As for the songs, close your eyes and take in the sound, of Richard absolutely nailing Sinatra’s voice, as it washes over you. Open your eyes and the likeness is there for all to see."
Carn's Theatre Passion
★★★★ SINATRA: RAW
"A model of its kind – not the usual tribute show hagiography but a warts and all portrait of Old Blue Eyes. There will be no more sophisticated and polished act in Edinburgh this August Richard Shelton does Sinatra proud"
★★★★★ "As in any great show he leaves you wanting more, more of the music and more of the man"
SINATRA: RAW evening performance
Admit One Evening Performance
|20:00 - 21:10||£15.00|
SINATRA: RAW Matinee performance
Admit One Matinee Performance
|15:00 - 16:10||£15.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining (2 Courses) Evening
2 courses Set Menu - 6:30pm
|18:30 - 19:55||£18.00|
Pre-Theatre DIning 2 courses Matinee
2 Courses - Set Menu - 1:30pm
|13:30 - 14:55||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.