The World’s Most Rubbish Bar from Discarded Spirits Co.
- Bargehouse, OXO Tower Wharf
Come to The World’s Most Rubbish Bar from award-winning zero-waste brand Discarded Spirits Co.!
You'll be taken on an immersive experience through a multi-storey factory, where you'll enjoy five delectable zero-waste cocktails, courtesy of the world’s leading and most sustainable bars – Little Red Door (Paris), Little Mercies (London) and Nine Lives (London).
Discover art created out of waste (you’ll be invited to become a rubbish artist yourself), drink The World’s BIGGEST Rubbish Cocktail (straight out of the bin) and dance the night away with a Discarded disco… come have your perceptions of waste reframed.
What your ticket to The World’s Most Rubbish Bar includes:
- Two-hour immersive experience through multi-storey disused factory
- Equivalent of five zero-waste Discarded cocktails including The World’s BIGGEST Rubbish Cocktail (out of a *clean bin!)
- Takeovers from some of the world’s leading sustainable bars ~ Little Red Door (Paris), Little Mercies (London), and Nine Lives (London)
- Modern Art is Rubbish gallery and zero-waste art class
- Learn how to create your own tasty zero-waste ingredients
- Journey through each of Discarded’s award-winning zero-waste spirits
- Discarded Disco
Every touchpoint in this multi-storey experience will be made from “waste”. The drinks will all be created through the Discarded Circular Cocktail Economy – where they source ingredients from local bars and restaurants previously destined for the bin and transform them into delectable cocktails that will make you think twice about chucking away those banana peels. And you’ll even learn how to create your own tasty zero-waste ingredients at home.
It doesn’t stop there… you’ll sip through and immerse yourself in each of the award-winning zero-waste liquids – Discarded Grape Skin Vodka, Discarded Banana Peel Rum, and Discarded Sweet Cascara Vermouth.
Since Discarded believes you can be playful and purposeful at once – it’s time to celebrate with a boogie at the Discarded Disco!
Because… Waste Tastes Beautiful.
Sessions run Thursday from 5pm.
|SESSION 1: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||17:00 - 18:50||£20.00|
|SESSION 2: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||17:15 - 19:05||£20.00|
|SESSION 3: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||17:30 - 19:20||£20.00|
|SESSION 4: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||17:45 - 19:35||£20.00|
|SESSION 5: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||19:30 - 21:20||£20.00|
|SESSION 6: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||19:45 - 21:35||£20.00|
|SESSION 7: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||20:00 - 21:50||£20.00|
|SESSION 8: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||20:15 - 22:05||£20.00|
|SESSION 9: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||22:00 - 23:40||£20.00|
|SESSION 10: Thursday 20th October (Little Red Door)||22:15 - 23:50||£20.00|
Barge House Street, SE1 9PH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.