London Cocktail Week 2022
- Cocktail bars across London
— THE BIGGEST COCKTAIL FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD —
- ONE WRISTBAND -
- UNLIMITED £7 COCKTAILS -
- 300 OF LONDON'S VERY BEST BARS -
Getting a London Cocktail Week wristband is the perfect way to explore the city's unrivalled cocktail scene - giving you unlimited access to £7 Signature Cocktails in 300 of the best bars in London. The festival runs from 13-23 October 2022.
Each bar we partner with is hand-picked for excellence and with the wristband valid for the full length of the festival - you can visit and explore them at your own pace. Alongside these Cocktail Tours, there are hundreds of cocktail events and special experiences happening throughout the festival as well as special menus and immersive pop-ups and international take overs curated as part of the event.
Launched in 2010 - London Cocktail Week is the world’s ORIGINAL Cocktail Week, and taking place in the cocktail capital of the world - it is most certainly also the best! We can't wait to welcome you to London Cocktail Week 2022.
THE IMPORTANT BIT ABOUT REDEEMING YOUR WRISTBANDS...
*To redeem wristbands, please take your DesignMyNight purchase confirmation email to any of the participating bars during the festival. (Full list bars published September 2022)
*When you get to the venue, find a member of staff and activate your e-ticket and they will swap them for wristbands.
*If you're buying multiple wristbands, you can collect on behalf of your friends or send them the activation link directly.
London Cocktail Week
Wristbands are valid between 13-23 October (inclusive) and entitle the wearer to unlimited £7 Signature Cocktails in 300 participating bars.
|12:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
London Cocktail Week (Bundle)
6 wristbands for the price of 5. Time to celebrate with your friends!
|12:00 - 23:00||£12.50|
Cocktail bars across London
1. Wristbands are valid from 13-23 October 2022 (inclusive). Once collected the wristband is the property of the holder and can not be replaced if lost.
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.