Inamo - How to Roll Your Own Dragon – Sushi Class
Inamo’s head sushi chef will be revealing a closely guarded secret to a select few of our guests…. how to roll your own Dragon! Inamo’s signature dish is the stunning Dragon Roll sushi - crunchy tempura shrimp, creamy avocado and a touch of mayo, and all in the form of a cute Dragon. It’s a firm favourite amongst diners at inamo, and now is your chance to learn how to make it yourself, guided by our sushi experts.
Duration of the class will be circa 45 minutes, and guests will also learn how to make a second roll specially created for the class. Our Red Dragon Roll which is the vegan sibling to our Dragon Roll will be available for our vegetarian & vegan guests.
Classes to be held at inamo Soho, 134-136 Wardour St, W1F 8ZP, starting promptly at 11.30am (please arrive by 11.15am) typically on Saturdays and at least 3 times monthly, though subject to demand may also be held on Sundays, and at inamo Covent Garden 11-14 Hanover Place, WC2E 9JP.
Currently available dates can be viewed here: www.inamo-restaurant.com/masterclasses/dragon-sushi-class
How to redeem
To book please contact our Events Team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org stating your preferred date and time of booking, and providing details of your gift voucher.
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
- Classes take place on fixed dates each month. Currently available dates can be viewed here:
- Classes start promptly at 11.30am, please arrive by 11.15am.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Voucher must be redeemed in advance of booking.
- Voucher is only valid for the experience listed above.
- This voucher can not be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher can only be redeemed once.
- The voucher will not be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Alcohol will only be served to guests over 18 with valid 18.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will remain redeemed and not reusable
- In the event of any closure due to Covid 19 by UK Government we will allow rebookings but will not refund any vouchers.