"All Access" Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting
- No reviews.
- Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House
Meet the team behind Twisted Barrel Ale on this exclusive tour.Learn about the history of Twisted Barrel Ale, from our humble origins in a garage in Tile Hill, to our tap house in FarGo Village.
Find out about the brewing process and how we design and brand our beers.
Sample our fantastic ales with a tasting session led by our brewers and be amazed at the bizarre and wonderful world of beer!
The tour includes an oral history of Twisted Barrel Ale, an explanation of the brewing process, and a guided tasting of 3 of our beers, along with a few favourite bar snacks and drink of your choice on arrival.
N.B. There is a minimum number of 6 attendees required for each tour to go ahead. This will be checked on the Monday prior to the event date and if the number is fewer than 6, the current booked attendees will be contacted by 6pm on Tuesday. They will be given the option of transferring to another date, or receiving a full refund.
Adult ticket, entitling the attendee to brewery tour, 1 free drink on arrival and 3 x 1/3 tasters during the tour.
|11:00 - 13:00||£16.00|
Carer / Companion Ticket
Carer / Companion Ticket, entitling the attendee to accompany an Adult Ticket holder to the tour. Will not receive free drinks.
|11:00 - 13:00||£7.00|
Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House, Unit 11, FarGo VIllage, Far Gosford Street, Coventry, CV1 5ED
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.