Guided daytime vineyard tour and wine tasting
- No reviews.
- Squerryes Winery
As summer approaches, the days get warmer, and the vines burst in to life, join us for a daytime tour of our vineyard and a tasting of our portfolio of sparkling wine.
This is a chance to learn about the 300 year old Squerryes Estate, the fascinating history of the family behind the estate and the story of how we began making wine at the Gateway to the Garden of England.
Begin the tour by walking the vines with one of the Squerryes team and learn about what grapes we grow, why we grow them, and what makes our terroir so special.
This will be followed by a tutored tasting of 4 of our vintage wines showing our current release, our exclusive rosé and our National Champion vintage and our first Blanc de blancs.
Daytime vineyard tour & Wine tasting.
Single ticket for a daytime guided tour and tasting of vintage Squerryes wines
|11:00 - 12:15||£25.00|
Squerryes Winery, Beggars Lane, Westerham, TN16 1QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.