Steve Kielty @ Stir - The Masterchef Menu
Join Masterchef finalist and Woolwich local Steve Kielty to sample his much-celebrated 4 course ‘Silence Of The Lamb’ menu, which garnered him so much attention on Masterchef. Having worked as a professional chef since his TV success he has honed, updated and refined these dishes and their presentation. This will be his seventh pop up, at the newly refurbished and award-winning social enterprise café: Stir, located in the heart of SE18. As this is Steve’s first time cooking his well-renowned Masterchef menu tickets are expected to sell out fast!! We have extended this evening to three dates as we know how popular this will be.
Pea & Ricotta Tortellini
pea & mint puree | pea consommé | pea shoots pangritata
COD & CRAB
loin of cod | fresh crab wrapped in dashi & squid ink | Venetian spiced tomato sauce
ROAST CANNON OF LAMB
confit of lamb loin | slow braised lamb shoulder | broad bean | potato & leek gratin
PEAr & praline
pear poached in perry | hazelnut praline | rum raisins | lemon gel & creme fraiche
Most dietary requirements including vegetarian options can be catered for - please let us know any dietary requirements when booking.
We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
Stir Masterchef Menu
Steve Kielty cooks his Masterchef Feast
|19:00 - 23:00||£49.00|
Stir, 23, Anglesea Road, Woolwich, SE18 6EG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.