The World's Largest Virtual Speed Dating (All Ages)
- No reviews.
- Online Event
**This event is for all age groups and is UK wide**
Get ready for the World's Largest Online Speed Dating event taking place on Sunday 14th February for singles across the UK.
All you need to be able to join in the fun is a computer with a webcam or camera smartphone (and a stable internet connection) and you're ready to go! Sit back, pour yourself a drink and relax as you talk to dozens of eligible singles without moving a muscle!
Expect to meet around 100 people on this unique virtual dating experience, attracting a great mix of people from London and across the UK. This event is for all age groups but there will be a good mix of people.
Virtual Dating kicks off at 7pm prompt and any guests logging in late may not be able to take part so please ensure you join the session at 6pm so we can get everyone registered in time.
When you join you will be placed into your own room until the event starts.
The event will finish at around 11pm but guests are always encouraged to stay and chat as a group afterwards.
If you have used your mobile phone to enter your preferences then you will be able to view your matches instantly at the end of the event. Otherwise please login to the website and upload your matches before 12pm on the following day.
Please be aware that tickets for our events are very limited and the majority do get booked up in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||20:00 - 21:30||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||20:00 - 21:30||£20.00|
|Two Male Tickets||20:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
|Two Female Tickets||20:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.