Legendary Ladies Lunch
- Morris Equestrian Centre
Environment Is Everything
I believe that doing what you love is a right. We are all meant to have an impact, and with the right approach, effort and surroundings, we can find and do things that excite us and embodies who we are.
We can leverage our talents, strengths and passions to help ourselves and other people and actually make a difference.
I believe that when we meet each day with passion and doing what matters to us, it begins to matter to the rest of the world as well. The people we spend time with feel our energy, our passion and our zest for living. That creates a ripple effect that can change the world. I believe that change is already happening as more and more woman decide to follow their passions, find ways to combine that passion with making money, having a family and making a stand for being the creators of their own lives.
Without my clients, colleagues and supporters my company would not exist so as The Mojo Queen, I feel it is my responsibility to create an environment that supports the change and inspires possibility not just for us, but for everyone around.
Legendary Ladies Lunch is designed to create the surroundings that make the impossible not only possible but probable. When passionate people with shared beliefs come together in the real world, something magical happens.
It is all about facilitating positive connection; to bring ladies together, to get them out from behind their computers, TVs, to get them to take some time out just for them and to allow them to feel at home as they realize there are others around who are a lot like them.
Nothing beats the magic when you meet in person.
As a coach, I often take for granted the supportive and understanding people I have around me on a day-to-day basis. Many people do not have that. In fact, it’s possible that for many of you, this will be the first time you experience that.
By surrounding ourselves with passionate people, we're creating an environment of possibility, of inspiration and motivation. An environment of support, collaboration and potential. We fill up our Mojo tanks and go forward in our lives as a beacon for others. Our smiles, our energy, and our passion for life light the fire for others to want to do the same. You become the undeniable sign that anyone can choose to live life with Passion, with Mojo, with Courage, and most of all with a Smile that is Contagious. A smile that has people wanting to know what makes you so Happy and How do they do it too!!
Come join me for a fabulous Sunday lunch, meet some new friends, and learn the secrets to living life full of Mojo. Nothing beats the feeling of greeting a Monday Morning full of passion, excitement, and certainty that no matter what you have to deal with you will handle it with Graceful Resilience ©. You will stack up the Golden Nuggets © that become your legacy and rightfully claim your place as a Mojo Master and a Legendary Lady in your own lifetime.
When passionate people with shared beliefs come together in the real world, something magical happens. You’re about to find out what I’m talking about, and I couldn’t be more honoured or excited to have you join us. Mary Taylor-Whyte aka The Mojo Queen. xx
Legendary Ladies Lunch
This is your Golden Ticket to Living a Legendary Life. From 1pm to 1.30pm we will mingle, relax and then enjoy a two course lunch with the options of adding desert, a glass of Prosecco, or a drink of your choice for a small additional charge. Lunch conversations will be lively with a "Something to Think About" question on each table. This will lead us nicely into the main part of the event where we get to know ourselves and our Legendary Lady sisters better. The content is design to be highly motivational and inspirational which will have you begin to see that Life is Fun and no matter what you deal with every day you can feel the energy of Living and Loving Life when ever you choose. You will learn how to ditch the CRAP and Relish the SASI energy that every Legendary Lady knows the secrets to.
|13:00 - 17:30||£35.00|
Morris Equestrian Centre, Morris Equestrian Centre, Meiklemosside, Fenwick, KA3 6AY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 12 years of age. Identification may be required.