Start the year off with a sweaty HIIT work out at this cozy and beautiful space (Bali vibes), to help kickstart your 2023 fitness journey and help set the right intentions for the year. We've partnered with Coach Bims who will be taking you through an sweaty HIIT workout, and our Founder Vanessa will lead the cool down stretch. Leave the class feeling invigorated!
Don't leave feeling hangry - all our events include food and social where you'll get the opportunity to chat with new people or catch up with familiar faces. Come alone or bring a friend!
💪 50 minute HIIT Work Out Class, followed by a cool down stretch
🍳 Poke Bowl for lunch
👋 Meet Like Minded people
🍰 Fresh Fitness Food Sweet Dessert Snack
😋 Other goodie treats from other brands
Choose your poke bowl and base (sushi rice, brown rice or leafy greens)
Schedule of the day
10:30AM - 10:45AM - Arrive at venue
10:45AM - 10:50AM - Introduction
10:50AM - 11:40AM - 50 minute HIIT Work Out by Coach Bimm
11:40AM - 11:45AM - Cool Down Stretch by Founder WMSM, Vanessa
11:45AM - Enjoy some food and Socialise
Ticket includes: 💪 50 minute HIIT Work Out Class, followed by a cool down stretch 🍳 Lunch 👋 Meet Like Minded people 🍰 Fresh Fitness Food Sweet Dessert Snack 😋 Other goodie treats from a goodie bag
|10:30 - 13:30||£35.00|
Wonderful Things, 4 Hoy Street,, Thanet Tower, Unit 11, London, E16 1XD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.