Don't Kill the Bride! Afternoon Tea Murder Mystery
- No reviews.
Cassie (The Bride) wants a traditional wedding but Gordon (The Groom) plans to give Cassie a wedding that is 'out of this world'. Meanwhile, Hugo (The Best Man) has to contend with Tara (The Exotic Dancer from the Stag Party) who gatecrashes the wedding with intentions of her own...
Wedding Planning Can Be Murder!
Be entertained by four professional actors in the stylish yet cosy Tinderbox at Charing Cross, Glasgow where you will witness the drama unfold before inspecting the clues and quizzing the suspects in order to solve the murder...
Perfect entertainment for hen parties, staff parties & families. Optional dress code: Wedding Wear.
Book now to experience Don't Kill the Bride! for £28pp + booking fee & also enjoy a Summer serving of Afternoon Tea!
A Pot of Tea or Filtered Coffee with a choice of Full-Fat, Skinny, Almond, Soya & Oat Milk
Smoked Salmon & creme fraiche on soft malted bread
Ham & Arran Mustard on white bread
Cheddar with tomato chutney on white bread
All Butter Croissant with Egg & Chive
Caramelised Onion Shortcrust Tartlet
A Bran Topped Mini Roll filled with either:
Roast Beef, Horseraddish & Rocket
Chicken & Basil
Scone filled with Jam & Clotted Cream (fruit, plain or cherry scone)
Mini Strawberry Tartlet
Belgian Truffle Brownie
*Menu is subject to change
**Alternative vegan menu available (Please email your group's dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.)
***Tinderbox, Charing Cross are fully licensed to sell alcohol. (For a copy of the drinks menu, please email email@example.com.)
Once you've booked tickets, Chris from Whodunnit Events will be in touch to confirm your dietary requirements and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Attended the event with my friends for their birthday day out and we had an absolute blast! The actors were brilliant, really stayed in character throughout and engaged with everyone who was there. The storyline was funny and they kept us on our toes throughout. We will definitely be attending another event."
Gemma, Facebook Review on 5th August 2018
"Had a fabulous time with Whodunnit Murder Mystery Events. The actors were very engaged and we were able to interact with each individually. The story-line offered a number of possible scenarios and we thoroughly enjoyed carrying out our investigation. The afternoon tea was also lovely. It was great value for money. We were still talking about the event hours after we left. It was a brilliant experience and we wouldn't hesitate in booking up for another! Thank you for a wonderful afternoon of mystery and cake!"
Natalie, Trust Pilot Review on 5th August 2018
"Great acting guys and a tricky plot with lots of red herrings thrown in to engage us all. It’s like cluedo in the flesh! Loved it!"
Georgina, Facebook Review on 16th April 2018
Limited tickets available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
Don't Kill the Bride! Ticket
Afternoon Tea for 1 and Murder Mystery entertainment.
|13:00 - 15:30||£28.00|
Tinderbox, 24, Charing Cross Mansions, Glasgow, G3 6UJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.