Bliss Retreat Oxfordshire
- No reviews.
- Oxfordshire Bliss Retreat
Introducing a retreat with a tasty twist, swapping out the green juice for Cocktails!
Bliss Retreats offer this game-changing weekend for free spirits who are ready to connect with like minded people, unleash their creativity and inspire life-long memories. A weekend for YOU, packed with blissful activities, including cocktail yoga, luxury glamping accommodation and delicious food for the weekend.
Sleep under the stars in Luxury Glamping Tipi's. Wake up to our Oxfordshire haven and find the secret to bringing bliss and balance into your daily lifestyle. Learn more about what can be really life changing about yoga, meditation and mindfulness that you just don't get in a regular yoga class!
Experience the Good Vibes Tipi. As soon as you step into this unique space, you're surrounded by goodness and positive vibes! Spice up your yoga practice with Sancti’s unique and joyful Cocktail Yoga class! Do something you’ve always wanted to do: experience a pole fitness session, suitable for all levels.
This bespoke retreat will include:
- 2 nights stay in a cottage or cosy Tipi (heating, bedding, lanterns and the twinkling stars)
- Daily yoga sessions, pole fitness sessions and meditations.
- Sancti's famous "Bliss to a Beat" Cocktail Yoga Class
- Unleash Your Creativity Workshops
- Transformational Mindset Session
- Nutritious and delicious food and drink throughout the whole weekend
- Prosecco and Cocktails / Non-alcoholic alternatives
“It’s our mission to inspire you to dream big, take action and release your firecracker potential! If you want to unlock the best version of you and start living the intentional, creative, fulfilling life you deserve, then this is the retreat for you!” says Georgia St John-Smith, Founder and CEO at Sancti Wellness.
”It was incredible to experience Cocktail Yoga inside the Good Vibes Tipi, the whole weekend made me laugh so much” - Jade D. (Bliss Retreat attendee)
"The Bliss Retreat was an amazing experience for me. I made beautiful and wonderful friends” - Natalie S. (Bliss Retreat attendee).
Shared Tipi (Bundle of 3 Tickets)
<p>Choose a shared Tipi for you and 2 friends (this ticket is for a total of 3 people in the same Tipi, saving you £100 per friend!) <br><br>Ticket includes all activities, food and drinks for three of you over the weekend! </p>
|18:00 - 16:55||£1,785.00|
Shared Tipi (Single Ticket)
<p>Choose a shared Tipi for you and one other (you can book this alone & share with your new retreat friend!) - Includes all activities, food and drinks for the weekend!</p>
|17:00 - 16:55||£695.00|
Private Tipi (Single Ticket)
<p>Choose a Private Tipi with a double bed all to yourself! This Glamping experience will be super special and you'll have the tipi to yourself. - Includes all activities, food and drinks for the weekend!</p>
|17:30 - 16:55||£895.00|
Shared Tipi (Bundle of 2 Tickets)
<p>Choose a shared Tipi for you and a friend (this ticket is for a total of 2 people in the same Tipi, saving you £50!)</p><p>Ticket includes all activities, food and drinks for three of you over the weekend! </p>
|18:00 - 16:55||£1,340.00|
Oxfordshire Bliss Retreat, Common Leys Farm, Waterperry Common, Waterperry, Oxford, OX33 1LQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.