Bingo Wonderland return with a new theme
The Legal stuff… No self excluded individuals are permitted at this event. Ticket holders must not be listed on the Bingo Association National Exclusion Register or the Buzz Bingo Exclusion Register.
In line with UK Gambling legislation, we are unable to accept payment via credit card for tickets or at any point within the venue. Tickets must be purchased by debit card only. £1.55 of the event ticket price is the bingo stake. Your ticket must be presented on arrival to enter the event. 18+ only, Photographic ID may be required. Entry is at our discretion.
If you cannot attend an event we do not offer refunds or transfers. Refunds will only occur if we cancel or postpone an event and you can no longer attend as a result.
Please note that photographs and footage may be taken throughout this event. These will be used by Buzz Bingo & Bingo Wonderland for marketing and publicity in our publications, marketing on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
Strobe lighting and other intensive lighting will be used at this event, it will not be safe for those with epilepsy and other conditions with sensitivity to light.
Party responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. Drinkaware.co.uk
|General Release||20:45 - 01:00||£10.00|
|Final Release||20:45 - 01:00||£12.00|
Buzz Bingo Torquay, Temperance St, Torquay, TQ2 5PU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.