Shakespeare in the Garden @ The Talkhouse
- No reviews.
- The Talkhouse
THIS SUMMER, SOAK UP SOME SHAKESPEARE IN THE GARDEN WITH FULLER'S
Open Bar are back with 'The Taming of the Shrew' a play brimming with comedy, romance and adventure!
“And where two raging fires meet together they do consume the thing that feeds their fury.”
The Taming of the Shrew, Act 2 Scene 1
Two of Shakespeare's biggest hotheads are pitted together in this fiery comedy about marital politics. Four actors will play all 22 characters in Open Bar’s production of The Taming of the Shrew. Expect smashed instruments, ruined weddings and original songs you’ll be singing all the way home from the pub.
Whether this will be your first, or thirty-first night of Shakespeare, you will not be disappointed.
"Full of Gumption, pace and enthusiasm" - 5 Stars - West End Wilma
"One thing is guaranteed, you will smile and you will laugh, it's sheer entertainment" - 5 Stars - London Pub Theatres
"Lovely, witty naughty - pub theatre at its playful best" - 5 Stars - Customer, The Plough
|Shakespeare in the Garden - The Taming of the Shrew||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Talkhouse, Wheatley Road, Stanton St. John, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX33 1EX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.