Murder of a Music Mogul! Online Murder Mystery
- No reviews.
On 30th March 2020, Whodunnit Events launched the (probably) first ever interactive online Murder Mystery developed fully while under complete lockdown.
Exciting stuff, eh?
THE PLOT OF 'MURDER OF A MUSIC MOGUL!'
Private Detective Jack Diamond lounges in his city apartment under lockdown, unable to carry out an investigative assignment for his latest client, the young music mogul, Ryan Lowell. When Jack tries to call Lowell at home, he is instead greeted by the Butler and told of a grisly discovery which will result in a brand new investigation.
Jack will soon discover that the music business can be murder...
WHERE DO I START?
Click here for Week One's videos where you hear the characters statements, compare the alibis and inspect the evidence.
Click here for Week Two's videos where you hear the suspects responses to viewers questions, discover the latest developments with the option to submit your verdicts before the dramatic finale!
HOW CAN I TAKE PART?
You won't have to buy a ticket, register or submit a code. Just like our live Dinner events, we want this online murder mystery experience to be completely accessible and inclusive to all who want to take part.
Simply view each video on our website, note down or discuss the statements and evidence with friends and family as they present themselves. Have a question for any of the suspects which isn't answered in the videos? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share the suspects response to your enquiry.
Prepare your verdict including who you think dunnit, why and how, with the option to email your verdict to email@example.com.
I HAVE A QUESTION, CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Yes absolutely, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to ask any questions or provide feedback.
We hope you enjoy 'Murder of a Music Mogul!'
#stayhome #stayengaged #staycreative
Home, 123, Home Street, Home Town, PA15 1EG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.