Live Virtual Gin Tasting and Cocktail Masterclass with Downton Abbey Gin
- Online Event
Welcome to our virtual gin tasting with Downton Abbey Gin
- The only platform which facilitates online tastings guided by distilleries themselves
- Learn how to make new and interesting cocktails each week with our cocktail masterclass led by our guest bartender
For this virtual gin tasting event we are delighted to be joined by Steve and Sally Green, founders of Harrogate Tipple in Yorkshire, and the official producers of the Downton Abbey spirits range.
- One hour virtual gin masterclass led by our host with special guests Steve and Sally Green from the official Downton Abbey Spirits
- A guided tasting through the Downton Abbey Rhubarb Gin
- Q&A with Steve & Sally - ask all your questions about the partnership and attending the Downton Abbey movie premiere!
- Interactive chat, quizzes and audience polls
- A cocktail masterclass by our cocktail expert - learn how to mix 2 cocktails at home
- An invite including registration details, ingredient list, and logistics will be sent to all guests prior to the event
- If you choose ticket + bottle of gin, a 70cl bottle of Downton Abbey Rhubarb Gin with 10% discount and delivery included will be sent to all guests.
- An easily attainable 'store-cupboard' ingredient list will be provided ahead so you can be prepared for the cocktail session
More About Downton Abbey Spirits
Produced by the small British Harrogate Tipple craft distillery in Yorkshire, England, this brand new range of spirits has been hand distilled by Tom Nichol and his team on the estate grounds of the 750-year old Ripley Castle. Mr Tom Nichol is the Master Distiller, a lifetime award recipient from The Gin Guild and the brains behind the making of Tanqueray No10.
With botanicals selected to represent the Post-Edwardian era of the world famous fictional show ‘Downton Abbey’, these premium drinks are a taste of the aristocratic hospitality that has made the show a global hit since it was first seen on screens in 2011. These are the only official Downton Abbey liquor products.
These high quality small batch liquors are hand-bottled in identical ‘Lord and Lady’ bottles, the gin and whisky both come in high quality, heavy British glass bottles. The square-shouldered bottle profile echoes design cues of the Downton Abbey era. The stunning new pink english rhubarb gin, offered in the same handsome clear bottle will arrive in the us market early in 2020.
The luxurious embossed label and watch strap design echoes the imagery of the world famous show, supported by exclusive access to TV show and movie assets and images for promotion and Point of sale as the only Official Downton Abbey Liquors. A stunning taste of this uniquely British TV and Movie phenomenon…
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.